We always work towards providing a quality service which meets the requirements of our clients and the markets in which we operate. This has been recognised by a range of industry awards and accreditations.
- Engage accreditation – multiple sites across Capita Local Public Services
- Investors in People at Blackburn, Bromley and Mendip
- ISO 9001 2008 – Capita Local Public Services
- Achilles UVDB – Capita Business Services Ltd
- Carbon Saver Gold Standard – Capita plc
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) – Capita plc
- Prompt Payment Code – Capita plc
- BS 25777
- OHAS 18001 – Capita Business Services Ltd.
- ISO 14001 – Capita Business Services Ltd.
- Safe Contractor – Capita plc.
- Investors in People Bronze award – North Tyneside partnership.
- Social value bronze awards – Urban Vision partnership.
- Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management (ICCM) Gold Award.
Our awards – in the past five years
- Capita Local Public Services Business Services - Company award for Best Practice Operational Excellence
- Project Vegas Team - Best Practice Operational Intelligence and Analytics
- Best service team – APSE awards (finalist)
- Customer choice award (Re’s Hendon Cemetery and Crematorium team) – London Borough of Barnet’s Our Stars awards
- Excellence in non-domestic rates (Capita’s Bromley shared service centre) – Institute of Revenues, Ratings and Valuations (IRRV) awards
- Greater Manchester social value award (Urban Vision) – Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- North East Robert Stephenson award for flood prevention in North Tyneside – Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE) awards
- Blackburn bus station – Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) North West awards (finalist)
- Re Housing Design Custom-build Award 2017
- Re Housing Design Award 2017
- Delivery of a Great Customer Experience Innovation/Revolution – Customer Service Training Awards
- Customer Service Programme Development – UK Financial Services Experience Awards
- Gold Award – Cabinet Office Random Sampling Oversight Board
- Communication Innovation of the Year, Employee Benefits Consultancy of the Year – UK Pensions Awards
- Excellence in Outsourced Customer Service – NOA Professional Awards
- Investment in Young People Award – Investment in Young People
- Rising Star – Business travel industry’s People Awards
- The best BPO of 2015 – Outsourcing Stars Gala
- Best BPO Company of the year, Most Unique Services Provider
- Best Business Centre Manager of the Year – CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards
- Estates and Facilities Team Award for Entrust – Education Estates Award
- Excellence in Innovation award with Lambeth Council – Institute of Revenues, Ratings and Valuations (IRRV)
- Excellence in Social Inclusion award with Lambeth Council - Institute of Revenues, Ratings and Valuations (IRRV)
- Revenues Team of the Year award with Southwark Council - Institute of Revenues, Ratings and Valuations (IRRV)
- Rising Talent in Facilities Management award - British Institute of Facilities Management
- Going for Gold award – The Prince’s Trust Corporate Employee Awards.
- London Building of the Year – Royal Institute for British Architects
- Best Practice awards - National Outdoor Event Association
- Southampton Partnership - Big Society Award
- Judge’s Special Awards for Building of the Year – West Midlands Property Awards.
- Customer Service Excellence Standard for Service Birmingham – Customer Service Excellence
- Excellence in Innovation Award for the Sheffield Partnership - Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation (IRRV)
- Most Improved Purchasing Operation - Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply.