Meet our experts who are helping us to bust some common myths about planning resilience.
It’s true, at Capita, it's our people that make our planning resilience service stand out from the crowd and they’re helping us to bust some common planning resilience myths.
Did you know?
What our customers say:
Don’t just take our word for it, read some of our case studies to see what our customers think and how we have supported their planning resilience needs.
- Providing planning capacity support for The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Supporting South East Lincolnshire Council with their local plan
- Reducing planning application backlogs for Warrington Borough Council
- Supporting Wyre Borough Council with their major planning applications
What our experts say:
Our team share some of their thoughts and tips when it comes to running busy planning departments.
- Size doesn’t matter it’s flexibility that counts, an opinion piece by Andy Foster, Business Development Director at Capita
- Jonny Pennick, planning consultant at Capita discusses how his team provide a range of short and long term capacity solutions to councils.
- Tanusha Naidoo, planning manager at Capita talks about how our shared service hub in Belfast is helping to support councils across the UK
- Location, Location, Location why it shouldn't be a barrier to accessing planning resources, an opinion piece by Tanusha Naidoo, Planning Manager at Capita
Download our planning resilience service brochure to find out more.