Our successful Link2ICT division supplies technology to schools and educational establishments in Birmingham and across the country, the team spotlight focuses on the national sales team from Link2ICT.
1. What is your team responsible for?
The Link2ICT national sales team, supports educational organisations and local authorities across England. Supporting schools, academies and post 16 training providers with a full department for education compliant safeguarding suite, technical support and learning platforms.
Nationally, we have half a million adult learners connected to our AQUA MIS software which provides OFSTED and audit requirements for community learning as well as working with over 400 schools across the country, (excluding Link2ICT’s local school count).
2. Roughly how many people are in the Link2ICT National Sales team?
Five in total – Mo, Ray, Paul, Matt and Naomi
3. Describe a typical day for the Link2ICT National Sales team
Naomi handles all of the admin and troubleshooting on an internal CRM while supporting AQUA technical support.
Matthew is our office based, one-man telesales team who helps books meetings for the account managers to meet with schools across the country to support their requirements.
Ray, Mo and Paul are the national customer facing team. They are out every day visiting new and existing customers, from Cornwall to Newcastle, helping schools to future-proof their safeguarding processes and delivering cutting edge safeguarding solutions. Particularly, our Digital Monitoring Service and our safeguarding management tool MyConcern
4. What is the proudest moment for your team?
There has been a few:
- Securing a significant amount of funding to re-develop AQUA, our FE MIS
- Collaborating with well known Academy Trusts to support safeguarding and Free School Meals Checking
- Opportunities to work on tenders for larger deals with Local Authorities
5. Tell us something that people may not know about the Link2ICT National Sales Team
We are quite a young team- we have only worked together for 18 months, in this time we have worked closely together and have managed to support 300 new schools across the UK!