Bringing together the best practice from our successful healthy schools; Healthy Futures Programme and the Action Against Bullying Pledge Scheme, Entrust have now launched the Ways to Wellbeing Award.
Entrust, our education business, can help your school fulfil your statutory duty around relationships education, relationships and sex education and health education in time for 2020.
The programme will help your school get the support needed to review and audit your current provision. You will have access to toolkits and guidance which will assist you in developing an action plan for improvement as well as receiving ongoing support to review your progression.
Your journey on our Ways to Wellbeing award begins with a health check, an audit of provision for all areas of health and wellbeing. Once this has been approved your school will receive a certificate before moving on to work on relevant areas for your school such as;
- Action against bullying
- Relationships and sex education
- Mental health
- Health education
- Citizenship education and PSHE education.
By working towards your Ways to Wellbeing award, you will be:
- Supporting the mental health and wellbeing of children, young people and staff in school
- Addressing bullying within the school community
- Complying with the new guidance for statutory relationships education/ relationships and sex education and health education (ready for 2020)
- Enhancing spiritual, moral, social and cultural development including British Values.
To demonstrate your commitment to the health and wellbeing of pupils, Entrust will award your school with a Ways to Wellbeing certificate and logo, the award also supports your school with evidence for OFSTED around personal development, health and wellbeing.
For more information about the Ways to Wellbeing Award please call 0333 300 1900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org