Ofsted Inspectors are required to report on the quality of education provided in schools and academies. In particular, this must cover the quality of leadership and management of the school.
We can help support your school get to outstanding through joined-up education improvement services. Through Entrust and Link2ICT, our specialist providers of education services to schools, we offer:
- training and continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities for middle leaders, senior leaders and governing bodies
- external reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses
- consultancy, including support to develop school-wide ICT plans
- management information solutions (MIS)
- computing curriculum support
- support to maximise and measure pupil premium and sports premium
- annual head teacher performance management reviews
- school and governor improvement partner
- nationally accredited careers quality award scheme.
We are experts in our field and have a proven track record:
- 80% of providers we work with are rated as good or outstanding by Ofsted – an increase of 17 percentage points (pp) since 2012
- Ofsted rated the quality of school improvement support as good or better in over 95% of inspections
- 60% of schools who received our Stronger Governance support package went up by at least one grade in their following Ofsted visit
- 96% of schools said their school-based support had a positive impact.
“ We have been extremely grateful for the advice and encouragement you have offered, and our recent great result from Ofsted is testament to the hard work and dedication of all those involved.”
Anthea Staples, Chair of Governors, Moat Hall Primary School
“We would definitely recommend Link2ICT’s ICT Strategy consultancy service. Having support, advice and guidance has made a real difference to the school, not just with our approach to technology, but across the curriculum, ensuring safeguarding of the school community is a major priority.”
Mary Johnson, Headteacher, Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School