We know that schools are changing, and we will be with you on every step of the journey.
We know that by embedding robust HR and finance in your school, you will be able to make every penny count towards delivering excellent outcomes for children and young people.
Entrust, our specialist education business, provides a range of HR and finance solutions to schools. We work with leading industry bodies such as the National Association of School Business Management (NASBM) to deliver programmes of specialised support, combining excellent HR and finance practice with in-depth education sector knowledge.
Find out more about our specialist education services from Entrust.
Our HR services include:
- annual HR membership – for unlimited peace of mind over all school HR issues
- safer recruitment training (accredited by the National Safer Recruitment Consortium)
- mediation – restoring balance in your employment relationships
- investigation services – experienced, independent investigations into disciplinary or grievance issues
- TUPE guidance – practical support, essential to modern schools and academies
- HR healthchecks – a comprehensive overview of your policies, procedures and record keeping with a full written report.
Our finance services include:
- annual finance membership – support with all of your financial planning and reporting, including onsite visits and check-ups
- peripatetic service – whether you require an accountant, a finance officer or support with processing transactions, we can help
- onsite training – a full programme of finance training for heads, business managers and governors, all delivered at your school
- academy conversion support - our wealth of knowledge in academy conversion will offer excellent support throughout the whole process.
“No two days are the same in headship and HR issues can come out of the blue, this service is indeed a reassurance... rainy days do happen.”
Mrs L Dunn, Head Teacher, Bhylls Acre Primary School