Across the country we are creating schools, colleges, community centres and places of work that are more than a physical building. Combining our property expertise from across Capita and our specialist education business, Entrust, we provide children and young people with facilities that inspire learning, are safe and provide a sense of community and belonging.
We also recognise that our work can have a large impact on the environment and we are continually challenging ourselves to design and support sustainable building against challenging budgets.
Our services include:
- design and development
- maintenance of buildings and equipment
- compliance and asset management
- energy management.
By choosing our property solutions you will gain:
Our property services for schools have achieved industry recognition and a strong track record of delivering a first class service:
- We won the Education Estates Award 2015 in the category ‘Innovation in Teaching and Learning’.
- We received a commendation for our Stafford Library Relocation project in the Structural Engineering Awards 2015. The project received praise for the innovative structural engineering that went into overcoming issues associated with a complex existing building and poor ground conditions.
- Entrust Energy Management Team reduced a client’s gas consumption by 60% (34,328kWh) through remote optimisation of heating controls.
- Schools surveyed rated the overall service provided by the maintenance team as 9.5 out of 10 and value for money as 9.3 out of 10.
“The Entrust Property Services team provides an extremely reliable, professional service. No job is too big or too small and the team work efficiently and effectively… whenever we ask a member of the team to visit the school site they are always polite, friendly and professional in their approach.”
Horton Lodge School