Ofsted Inspectors focus on aspects that have greatest impact on raising achievement, including the quality of teaching in the school.
Entrust, our education business specialising in school improvement services, are well placed to support your entire school curriculum. We ensure every pupil receives truly inspirational education.
- training and continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities for teachers and subject leaders
- curriculum consultancy and network meetings
- newly qualified teacher (NQT) appropriate body service (induction process for NQTs)
- training and one-to-one support for teaching assistants
- schemes of work and resources to use in the classroom
- getting the most out of the latest technology in the classroom
- curriculum-linked outdoor education programmes at our outdoor centres or in your school
- music teaching and performing arts opportunities
- swimming and water safety teaching
- science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
With countless years of experience we are proud of our achievements:
- 97% of delegates surveyed said our school improvement training courses helped improve their performance at work
- 9% of pupils in schools we work with achieved a Good Level of Development in the Early Years Stage compared to the national average of 66.2%
- 85% of pupils in schools we work with achieved a Level 2B or above in Reading at KS1 compared to the national average of 82.1%
- 8% of pupils in schools we work with achieved a Level 4 or above in maths at KS2 - an increase of 2.7% from 2014
- 89% of students on residential programmes at our outdoor centres said they achieved something they didn’t believe they could do
- 92% of schools who use our music service rate it as good or outstanding
- our joint venture Entrust deliver the STEM contract in six local authority areas.
Find out more about our specialist education services from Entrust.
“Network meetings help me execute action points and enable me to develop my role as mathematics subject leader to a greater extent. The network meetings help enhance my own personal subject knowledge and pedagogical understanding to help support staff effectively within my own school.”
David Adams, Mathematics Coordinator, All Saints Primary School