We deliver expert and modern careers guidance, empowering pupils to make well informed, realistic and aspirational decisions about their future.
Through the provision of high quality, independent and impartial guidance, we can support schools and local authorities to meet their statutory obligations with regards to providing careers guidance and supporting NEETs.
Our range of inspiring careers interventions support pupils to:
• Make informed decisions within education and beyond.
• Explore learning pathways.
• Set themselves challenging yet realistic career goals.
• Gain the skills required by local and national employers.
In Staffordshire, where we are commissioned by the county council to support those young people at risk of becoming NEET, 97% of young people identified progressed into an opportunity with structured learning. Through the Quality in careers standard, we can also work closely with schools to demonstrate excellence in their careers education, information, advice and guidance provision.
This national accreditation will:
• Provide Ofsted with compelling evidence about the quality and impartiality of your CEIAG provision.
• Inspire both students and teachers to be ambitious and aspirational in career planning.
• Demonstrate your commitment to CEIAG to parents, students and stakeholders.
• Verify you are meeting/exceeding statutory duties relating to CEIAG.
We are matrix accredited and one of 13 providers nationally who can externally assess your CEIAG programme and accredit your provision with the Quality in careers standard award.
For more information, contact Entrust by calling 0333 300 1900 or emailing email@example.com