Work experience is a great way for young people to learn new skills and get some experience on their CV. We support schools and academies to facilitate their work experience offer, supporting their pupils to gain vital skills and show employers what they can contribute to the world of work.
Why is work experience important?
• It improves success chances in job searching
• It provides an opportunity to sample different employment sectors
• It helps pupils gain a real sense of an industry, gaining experience and knowledge from employers who really understand the requirements of the sector
• Shows passion and interest, evidencing motivation which is highly valued by employers
• Enables identification of strengths and development areas
• Provides insight into the softer skills required to thrive in the workplace
• Begins a network of contacts
We support schools and academies by:
• Working with their governing board and senior leaders to establish specific needs and requirements.
• Providing access to our extensive network of reputable employers who have all been health and safety checked.
• Providing detailed support materials for local employers, students and parents.
• Providing work experience opportunities for students to record and reflect on their achievements and skills developed.
• Providing work experience teams with regular updates, CPD opportunities, resources and information relating to work experience changes and legislation.
For more information, contact Entrust by calling 0333 300 1900 or emailing email@example.com