Our learning technology services are delivered by our specialist education businesses Entrust and Link2ICT. We help you to create a safe, cost effective and reliable ICT experience that is responsive to evolving technology and changing educational needs.
Learning technology services
Our range of technology and software for the education community include:
Network and internet services
- More than just a standard broadband offer, our connectivity service comes with a host of value added services including the necessary security and safeguarding measures to keep your learning community safe and aligned to education best practice.
- We support the entire ICT procurement for both hardware and software. We ensure you have the most competitive quotes, comply with procurement responsibilities and source technology with the right combination of value and efficiency.
- Our tiered service gives you the option to access technical specialists as much or as little as you require based on your needs and budget.
Business and technical support
- We provide access to a central point of contact for support, guidance and service requests. Providing online, telephone, remote and email support, we resolve issues quickly and focus on the root cause to reduce future incidents.
- Working with some of the leading software providers in the market, we can provide more cost effective software licensing for schools that can add value to teaching, learning and management while saving you money.
Read about our other education services.