Demand for social care services is rising against already stressed budgets - placing huge demands on local authority teams.
We can help you deliver care assessments and reviews in the way that suits you. With access to over 2,000 social workers and occupational therapists across Capita and using our innovative commercial approaches, we can provide you with:
- extra capacity to help reduce backlogs
- extra capacity to support peaks in demand
- long term solutions and creative care packages that promote health and well-being and significantly reduce costs.
Our services cover:
- full needs assessments and reviews
- financial assessments
- creative care packages to promote independence and activity
- support for self-funders.
We are also listed on the NHS Lead Provider framework and the ESPO 664 framework, which means you can procure assessment and reviews directly and more cost effectively. And our flexible approach means we can deliver services locally, offsite or a blend of both.