Every month we provide over 14,000 hours of resilience services across housing benefits, council tax and national domestic rates (NDR) administration to support our customers' in-house delivery.
Our specialist team are fully-trained in a range of local government services across our network of shared service centres in the UK. This means our service can plug into your own systems and processes to provide a reliable and quality assured solution at a lower cost.
Whether it’s on a one-off or longer term basis, our capacity and resilience service gives you:
- access to fully-trained employees
- more flexibility
- insight and forecasting to predict peaks in demand
- guaranteed outputs and quality assurance
- reduced costs
- a dedicated contract management team
- expert system knowledge.
- Download our brochure on capacity and resilience services
- Read about our flexible resilience partnership with the London Borough of Southwark.
- View our infographic on capacity and resilience services
- Read an article on 'Fit for Change? Developing a new vision of local government service delivery by 2020, by Dominic Cain, Director of Exchequer Services at the London Borough of Southwark.