We play an important role handling the wide range of financial management and administration to support the delivery of social care services - for both local authorities and citizens.
By focussing on clear and effective financial management and processes, we help to prevent the need for debt recovery, which in turn encourages independence and solvency for citizens, while minimising the pressure on local authority budgets.
Our services include:
- administration of personal budgets
- providing robust financial systems and processes to support adult social care delivery
- providing a managed account function for direct payments, ensuring rigorous monitoring of spend
- advice and management of finances and direct payments to help keep citizens solvent and independent
- financial appointeeship and deputyship assessment and management of adults who are unable to manage their own arrangement
- sensitive debt recovery processes
- spend analysis to inform and predict commissioning need.
As the market leading provider of finance services to local authorities, we are well placed to understand your service, technology and user needs. We are working with a number of local authorities to support their finance management for adult social care services. By introducing new technology and reshaping processes, we are helping to reduce the time and cost of delivering these services, while protecting people in care.
Delivery models to meet individual needs
With demand for social care services rising, we’ve developed a flexible approach to supporting local authorities. Our solutions can be used on a short-term basis to provide additional capacity and peaks in demand, through ongoing provision, which delivers business insight and analysis to continually refine and enhance service provision to stay ahead with ever changing demands.
Learn more about our financial assessments, appointee and deputyship services.