Our triage and initial assessment service provides an integrated, single point of access for referrals from community health, social and health care professionals, people in need of care – their families and carers.
We help you to provide better outcomes and experiences for customers - at a lower cost – and prevent future demand.
Single point of access
Our trained specialists handle first line contacts relating to social care and carefully determine the most effective follow-on course of action.
Our services include:
- information, advice and signposting to self-service facilities, community partners, social care finance teams and other stakeholders
- self-assessments and self-service via secure, online portals
- debt and financial advice
- well signposted services designed around the needs of health care and social care providers, citizens and their families and carers
- management information to enable better business intelligence and more effective demand management
Learn more about our triage and initial assessments service.
Read about our other adult social care services.
Providing a single route to social care support means:
- more enquiries can be resolved at the first point of contact, encouraging better outcomes for services users
- better access to self-service facilities
- customers can carry out telephone-based assessments, reducing the burden on the back office and lowering the cost and time associated with face-to-face visits
- users can be more effectively signposted to the service they need
- citizens with emergency care requirements can quickly get the care they need
- all telephone and web based enquiries are fully traceable and reportable to provide a single view of the customer and better management of demand
- better customer satisfaction from service users
- lower costs for local authorities.