Link2ICT, our education business, provides an extensive and ever expanding range of services, solutions and expertise to the education community in Birmingham and across the country.
Enhancing learning with technology
We enable schools, nurseries and adult and youth services to get the most from their investment in technology, supporting overall school development and improving learning outcomes for all. Done right, technology can make a positive impact on children’s learning and teaching. We are committed to supporting the education sector to ensure learners are safe, confident and responsible users of technology.
Our broad range of services and solutions include:
- network and internet services
- safeguarding solutions
- MIS solutions
- free school meal eligibility checker
- school improvement consultancy
- training and development
- service desk support
- technician services
- ICT procurement
- BGfL 365 – an email and portal for personalised learning.
In the evolving world of education and technology, we continually review, adapt and improve our services to provide cost effective solutions.
Our service approach
Working with our customers, you can expect:
- a dedicated account manager
- tailored solutions to support your school improvement plan
- access to expert education consultants
- cost savings on IT hardware
- access to award winning educational software
- reduced software licencing fees.
“I would highly recommend Link2ICT’s consultancy service and would definitely bring Sharon in again to tap into that personable experience and expertise. The consultancy is only as good as the person delivering it. I really value Sharon’s abilities as a team player and she is a real people person. It has made a real difference to how we are using technology and meeting the requirements of the new computing curriculum.”
Vicky Colley, Headteacher, Perry Beeches Infant School.