An innovative joint venture with London Borough of Barnet that is helping to design, create, shape and grow sustainable places we all want to live.
Re is a joint venture between Capita and the London Borough of Barnet. It was set up in 2013 to improve and deliver a range property, development and regulatory services to local authorities and commercial organisations.
Our innovative commercial model brings together the best of public and private sector delivery against a challenging financial backdrop. Together, we are providing new ways to deliver services for our customers to help meet the needs of local communities.
Employing over 260 people from the public and private sector, Re is helping to:
- deliver better value and more sustainable services
- provide services that are more responsive to market and resident needs
- develop public sector assets to enable local authorities to generate revenue streams and become self-sufficient
- achieve economic and social value in local communities.
Services delivered by Re include:
- strategic planning and regeneration
- highways services
- planning solutions
- regulatory services, including environmental health, trading standards, licensing and cemetery and crematorium services
- land charges
- private sector housing improvement services.
Since Re began we have invested significantly in our communities and our people; we’ve created over 40 new jobs, received national awards, and delivered a number of high profile local planning, highways and development projects that have made the area a more attractive place to live and work for residents in the Borough.