Local authorities can make substantial savings from sharing central resources, including rationalising premises, integrating systems, sharing skilled resources and standardising processes.
We are well placed to offer you these advantages, with the right skills, infrastructure and experience to deliver successful shared service partnerships – from inception to delivery.
“Capita has the experience, resource and expertise we were looking for and this new contact will deliver real value for money for local taxpayers. This is a good early win for our joint working arrangement with Richmond Council and will deliver a saving for both councils which helps us to protect front line services.”
Chris Buss, Director of finance at the London Borough of Wandsworth
Across the country we have a network of state-of-the-art shared service centres able to deliver a broad range of services for our customers. Our shared service centre capability includes:
- housing benefit and council tax support administration
- council tax and NNDR administration and recovery
- financial administration
- customer services, including out of hours and emergency call handling
- business administration for local and cross-organisation services
- social care assessment and reviews.
Depending on your needs or multi-council collaborations, we can run shared services from our remote infrastructure or via local delivery.